- Treat everyone with respect and courtesy at all times. Behaviour that interferes with the rights of others to learn and to feel safe is unacceptable.
- Show respect for all school property and the property of others and keep the environment clean and litter free.
- Wear your full school uniform
- Have all books and required materials for school, work to the best of your ability and present assignments neatly.
- Obey instructions of all staff.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in school.
- Be on time and attend every day unless there is a genuine reason for absence, in which case the school must be informed in writing by parent/guardian, stating the reason for absence.